Our Sustainability Policy will enable us to incorporate the company goals for sustainability.
To deliver this we will focus on the three key areas as follows:
- Identifying areas of highest energy consumption and reducing consumption in these areas.
- Ensuring all electrical resources are switched off, or to standby when not in use.
- Ensuring all existing equipment is maintained and serviced regularly to ensure efficient operation.
- Working with staff to identify resource saving practices, such as lowering heating or cooling temperatures.
- Replacing older equipment with more energy efficient alternatives where appropriate. Reducing printing volumes and the amount of paper used.
- Recycling printer cartridges.
- Recycling glass, paper, metal and plastics where appropriate
- Developing a water management programme.
- Introducing an electronic invoicing system to reduce paper use.
- Encouraging staff to reduce their environmental impacts in work, travelling to and from work and at home.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant policies and legislation.
- Building relationships with clients to maximise value, minimise costs and waste.
- Ensuring complaints are dealt with promptly to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Encouraging all employees to consider sustainability at home as well as in work.
- Developing Diversity and Equal Opportunities policies.
- Encouraging young local people into the trade by offering apprenticeships.
- Developing staff potential through training.
- Instigating and Health & Safety police
- Ensuring all new legislation is incorporated in our documents.
Signed: G Richardson
Please view our signed Sustainability Policy